Monday, July 24, 2017

Phase 1 - Mini whole30

Last time I tried to do whole30, I failed miserably. I did a solid four days and then missed milk too much. But a friend and I have decided to give it a shot together. The kicker is she doesn't think she can do it cold turkey, so for the time being we are phasing things out. 
whole30

NO dairy
NO legumes
NO grains
NO alcohol
NO added sugar
NO peanuts
NO msg, carageenan, sulfites

I think those few things should be easy enough to cut out for a week.... right? Basically all I have left is grains and alcohol. I'll probably try and do all of it from the start though. I went to the supermarket yesterday and bought almond milk for my coffee. Day #1 off to a good start. I did have a bit of bread with my eggs this morning, though. Erroneous for this week. 

Let's see how the rest of the week (read: day) goes. 

xoxo